Wheres The Light ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Den
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Den

Guest
Didn't get the job I don't know why but my future is looking very very very lonely and bleak why is everything going so wrong for so long
 
Child of God,

You keep on Praying To God in Jesus' name. God has a job for you....

***Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Den I am praying for you God must have other needs for you now. Amen.
 
Dear lord I pray that u help ### find the job that you want ### to have.. open doors and just guide ###..dear lord lift ### up as ### is getting to a low point in ### life...amen just hang in there God has ### own timing but its amazing to me when I am at my lowest point that God makes his presence known to me to show me he had not forgotten me..it might not be exactly what I asked for but to know he is working on ### life..and he knows better than ### what is truly best for ###..just keep praying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a man who only likes maybe like a small amount of kind women and very few women out there I’m actually attracted to. Please help me find the right kind of woman that is made for me. I have three sisters two older ones happily married and have kids a younger one younger than...
Replies
11
Views
166
Hi one more prayer sorry ### the demon that selled her soul her to the Devil to eat lights INNOCENT angels stay away from me greatly all that chose to follow you are way to evil stay out of my energy light im not anything like youuuuuuuu your demons that eat lights dont come near me ever you all...
Replies
9
Views
93
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:7 : “When I went to the gate of the city and took my seat in the public square, Job 29:7 describes Job taking his seat at the city gate and public square, symbolizing his former role as a respected community leader, judge, and...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom