Prayer For ###'s Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christinka
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christinka

Guest
Dear friends!

Today a year has passed since an awful accident happened to ###-old Ukrainian boy ###.

For one year he is in intensive care, for one year he fights for his young life…

For one year his father and mother day by day go to hospital…

God bless you for your prayers, because he has not died, he struggles.

I kindly ask you to pray at least one single word for him…

Prayer works wonders!

Thank you for your good Christian soul!
 
I will pray b/c I am going thru something similar.

I pray in the name of Jesus for ### that God has healed him and will recover fully. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you.....I will pray for you too
 
Glory to your holy name Lord God.

Father be glorified in ###'s life and heal him completely. Strengthen his loved ones as they go through this, comfort them Lord, provide for all their needs. Father we don't know why there are instant miracles and there miracles that takes time, only you know Lord why. Give them more faith Father to keep on trusting in you and to keep on praying for ###'s miracle.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we pray, amen amen...
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus' name to honor Your prayer request. God we ask in Jesus' name that you will touch, bless, and heal ###. God in Jesus' name I ask this of YOU. Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is a ### and a really toxic person. He comes from a broken family and seems to not understand (and don’t want to understand) how a family should function. He tell my children bad things about me and tries to get them to dislike me. It’s like I’m living with the devil. Please pray for...
Replies
7
Views
111
Please pray for baby ### who is on ventilator. Give him the strength he need to overcome illness, disease, pain, and his massive brain damage. Let their tiny brain, heart, and lungs be healed, free from infections, and allow him to breathe on his own. Please pray ### soon come off the...
Replies
8
Views
238
Pray for the mentally ill, insane, jealous, arrogant, mean, selfish, ungrateful, useless, bitter, bias, unpleasant and troublesome mother ### to realize and accept the fact that she is constantly ruining her son ###'s life by throwing away his storage in addition to mocking him about it in ###...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom