2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

E
  • Locked
Lord, Today the finance company people have come and threatened us to abduct our household belongings, they have threatened my wife and other members, Lord we are to receive so much of money from our debtors, please bless us that we receive the amount and receive it on time, we are praying that...
Replies
6
Views
330
D
  • Locked
I am asking for continued prayer for my son who is fighting demons with drug addiction, and for my family. Thank you all for the prayers, may God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
311
  • Locked
I have a couple of Christian friends who need prayer for their healing. ### has been having back problems and is suffering with Bronchitis. ### is in the hospital to have tumors removed from her colon. Please Pray that all goes well with her situation and that the tumors are not cancerous...
Replies
5
Views
276
A
  • Locked
My ### lost his job. Please pray that he can get the unemployment mess straightened out, and he can find a job which he enjoys, and has security. Thank you. Also, please pray that we have a safe trip this weekend. Thank you all, and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
331
S
  • Locked
well i know God hears all prayers so i guess my prayer answer was no. because court didn't go well, I lost the case, the girl, the family. All I have left is my faith
2
Replies
10
Views
492
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, I'll be taking a test that will give me the ability to obtain a job. Please pray for me, I'm a single mom that wants to be better my self. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
427
  • Locked
Lord God, I need you now and always. You are my strength. You are my Lord and Savior. You are my everything. Please Lord keep me in good health so I can be an instrument of you, in Jesus name I pray.
Replies
7
Views
325
  • Locked
Thank you, for today Lord. I am now in my heart full of joy. Therefore, I give You my smile to You. Please bless all of ### and ###, the prayers, please bless them with answers upon their needs and prayers. Please bless each one of us with strength, perfect health, safe travel, financial...
Replies
4
Views
243
C
  • Locked
pray for me n my bro to pass the tet exam n pray that v both come out flying colours pray that v both get job
Replies
4
Views
347
  • Locked
Lord bless my ### and ### and bring healing to my ###..lift her up with the power of Your word, by Your stipes we are healed....touch my ### and his fear of losing her...lift the anxiety and fear from his mind and heart in Jesus name speak Peace to his mind.
Replies
5
Views
286
Back
Top Bottom