2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
DEAR GOD I PRAY THAT YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF REAL TO ME FATHER I NEED YOU I AM HURTING SO MUCH I NEED YOUR DIRECTIONS PLEASE HELP ME SHOW ME WHAT I NEED TO DO KEEP YOUR HAND ON MY WIFE GOD AND PROTECT HER PLEASE LEAD HER BACK HOME TO ME AND RESTORE OUR MARRIAGE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
5
Views
275
J
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who has just had three surgeries, which uncovered a large mass ...maybe in his pancreas. He is facing a surgery in the next few days or weeks. Please pray for a successful treatment and recovery. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
408
L
  • Locked
I have prayed everyday my friends, for Love. I was once in a relationship with an amazing girl, whom I loved and still love very much. She broke up with me a while ago and we worked towards reconciliation. But, just as we were there, she said she wasn't ready. And today I need your prayers...
Replies
4
Views
277
M
  • Locked
This request is not for me, but for a ministry that I am doing. I have a wonderful ministry called Matters of the Heart, which equips women to heal, move forward in God and reproduce what they themselves have gained through the ministry. Right now I am at a crisis point, because I don't have...
Replies
6
Views
536
E
  • Locked
Please pray necessary to order the papers for demolition and rebuilding of the Anglican Church in the village ### center of the plant ### Governorate, where the building ### since 1887 to more than ### a year, and the Lord Almighty give us the completion of the formalities of the papers for the...
Replies
5
Views
288
S
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s boyfriend, ###, who is ### years old with a Pacemaker. His family requests strength, guidance, understanding at this very difficult time for ### to recover. His doctors found a Brain Aneurysm that is inoperable and is in the ###.
Replies
6
Views
454
T
  • Locked
Pray that God keeps softening ###'s heart. Pray he comes back to his wife and kids who love him and forgive him. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
267
V
  • Locked
God is great! I wanted to tell everyone. Today was a good day. I hope all my new found friends had a good day also. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Thank you God for watching over my wife and myself. Thank you for all of your prayers. Thank you God
Replies
8
Views
387
Y
  • Locked
I am in desperate need of prayer. I am ### year old and want to have another child. My only other child is already ### years old. I had him when I was ###. I was young and made many mistakes. My husband and I have been trying to have a child of our own for ### years now. Right now we are going...
Replies
4
Views
230
J
  • Locked
I will lost my house was sold under me my husband has no ideal will lose everything I work so hard to keep together I take care of 2 granddaughters one is ### and the other is ### need a financial prayer to help keep my family together. Thank you all for your prayers and my GOD bless you all.
Replies
7
Views
334
Back
Top Bottom