Wanting A Child

  • Thread starter Thread starter yvonne_robledo123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yvonne_robledo123

Guest
I am in desperate need of prayer. I am ### year old and want to have another child. My only other child is already ### years old. I had him when I was ###. I was young and made many mistakes. My husband and I have been trying to have a child of our own for ### years now. Right now we are going through rocky times in our marriage. Having a child of his own is one of several reasons why our marriage is on the rocks. I want a child to raise in God's teachings. To bring joy and laughter in our lives again. To bring meaning and purpose to our lives. To bring love and happiness to our marriage once again. I truly do believe that prayer in numbers can move mountains. That is why I ask for help in praying alongside me. So that we can experience the blessings a child can bring to this family.
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Lord, help us remember when we first met and the strong Love that grew between us. To work that Love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask for forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands. We pray this Marriage Prayer in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN
 
Lord in Heaven please bless this couple with a beautiful healthy baby and please help them through this rough patch and may they be happy once again, in Jesus' name I pray Amen
 
Lord by the power of Your word we stand in agreement and ask that You open her womb and breathe life...Lord touch her marriage and bless them with a divine love and bring Your divine plan to their life in Jesus name...I know it is difficult to ask and not receive but reading your prayer it sounds like you could possibly be stopping your own blessing with the words you speak...happiness and love is God and God alone...everything else here on earth is ALL for His glory and purpose...have laughter anyway...have joy anyway...I do know the heartache you feel, but no matter what HE decides He still expects us to live in peace and joy and happiness in HIM...Show your husband God in your attitude let HIS light shine do not entertain the spirit that is bringing confusion and depression to your husband...a woman rises early to prepare her house and fights in the spirit while her husband goes into the world to provide. Satan is after your marriage...it is a battle of principalities in high places...fast and love no matter what...do not believe what you see...walk by faith and know that whatever happens it is God that has written your story...He has a plan...and if that plan has a child in it nothing will stop it from happening...believe that God has you and your husband in the palm of His hands...Lord lift this sorrow from their marriage and bless them with a divine love no matter what...relax and believe and see what God will do...
 
God open up my ###’s womb and allow her to conceive and have a healthy baby in Jesus’ name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone stole my keys and now i’m stressed. The devil knows how to attack me. I been under attack please real ease me from this attack thank you
Replies
11
Views
139
I’m a person with many years of faith and hope in the Lord. Life has been difficult a lot of it due to circumstances beyond my control.Life is a miserable grind and I’ve trusted for many years that God would work out His good purposes in my life however, my life is getting more of a hard grind...
Replies
11
Views
142
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the wanting of health mistress. Although this happened a couple of decades ago, I know that it is applicable. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom