2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
My father has anger problems and is constantly yelling over things that don't even matter. My sister and I have grown up with this verbal abuse. We both go to a therapist because he causes much of my stress and anxiety. He hates that we go to therapy, he refuses to ever join us (he is always...
Replies
7
Views
661
F
  • Locked
Friends, please pray for my ### that his back operation will go very smoothly, that the doctors will do a good job and he will heal up with out any problems and get relief from any leg and back pain problems. Blessings and thanks to you all for your kind prayers.
Replies
3
Views
239
daydream6459
D
E
  • Locked
Lord I feel that I pray and pray and things get worse...my boyfriend is a miserable person and he doesn't know how to talk to me and my kids...I'm really getting tired... :(....I really Lord
Replies
5
Views
252
tarmaine
T
O
  • Locked
Pls, im in midle of no wia in my life nw, evry hope N aspiration N faith i had in me sims 2 reach a dead end. My faith in God is lowest in my life nw, evrytin sims 2 b against me, my parents N siblins are sufrenin, my ### visa aplicatn sims 2 hit a hitch N dead end, worse stil, my parents borwd...
Replies
3
Views
310
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
I'm getting married in November, originally was planned for next year. But since my father-in-law is sick and dying, we are getting married sooner. Pray that I will find the strength to be supportive to my new husband and help him find strength in God through this difficult time. I am not...
Replies
4
Views
271
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
Pray for my father-in-law, he found out he has stage 4 liver cancer about 3 months ago. Pray that God will make him as comfortable as possible, he's getting worse every day. He has two sons that love and adore him and a very loving supportive wife. They are struggling financially and...
Replies
2
Views
269
  • Locked
Guys thank you for praying for our Soweto Revival. It was so successful and the five churches that planned the crusade worked together very well. We are so thankful for the prayers and the Lord has been so good and did show us favour by honoring the crusade. However, the work still continues...
Replies
3
Views
200
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for being with me during the testing for a new job. I went into the room feeling calm and confident thanks to Your presence, and I feel I did very well. There are ### finalists for two positions - I just pray for Your continued favor and blessing as we proceed. May God's will be...
Replies
3
Views
201
R
  • Locked
I am struggling today to just hold on. Everything is coming down on me hard and heavy the house, the car, and the food are almost gone. I know this too shall pass, but it's so very hard on days like today when it seems there's no help and no support. It's easy to say things are going to be okay...
Replies
2
Views
232
  • Locked
Hi my dear friends..plz kindly pray for my elder brother ###, he finished his MSC(organic chemistry) 2 months before and waiting for his results..please pray that he passes the exams with good marks and soon get a good job by God's grace..we are in problems, my family needs his support..God...
Replies
2
Views
273
Back
Top Bottom