Needing Support For My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jennifer D
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer D

Guest
I'm getting married in November, originally was planned for next year. But since my father-in-law is sick and dying, we are getting married sooner. Pray that I will find the strength to be supportive to my new husband and help him find strength in God through this difficult time. I am not working, he is. But it's not enough to pay all the bills and provide a decent wedding. We also are in need of a car so that he can get to work, and so I can find a job. I pray that someone out there has the heart to help provide me with much-needed prayer, thank you.
 
Lord We Pray for ###, Give her WISDOM so as she be a Good Wife to her Husband, We pray that you bless them abundantly, so they remain faithful throughout their life... Praying in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Lord touch ### and her marriage and use this couple for the glory of Your kingdom. Bring favor upon them and bind them together in one mind, body and spirit. Lord touch her father in law and lift him from his sickbed and bring hope to his heart through You..Touch her husband and give him wisdom to accept all things that come from You in Jesus name
 
I will strengthen the weak.—Ezekiel 34:16

Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

“Father, grant me a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of yourself. Please, don’t leave me to myself. I am so worldly. My thoughts and feelings are so unspiritual. I scarcely feel any awe or trembling or sense of spiritual beauty or sweetness or glory. Have mercy and by your Spirit awaken in me a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that when I read or hear your wisdom and your revelation I will have ears to hear and eyes to see the wonder of it (Psalm 119:8).”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Seeking prayer support from the wider family in Christ. I am currently in my first serious relationship. While we have shared many beautiful moments, there are also times when my own missteps and communication mistakes have caused my girlfriend to be very upset. I continually pray for God to...
Replies
8
Views
172
Praise the Lord God children of the most high God, my name is ### ### ### a Ugandan by nationality an acholi by tribe I and my family members are born again, I come from a family 13 that's my mom, me, five siblings and my lates uncles children, my Dad is a late, he was killed by LRA rebels 1995...
Replies
11
Views
256
My boyfriend (who’s also an atheist :( ) is having serious problems and fights with his family lately. It’s getting worse, please pray for ###, his salvation and his happiness.
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom