God's Help Nw!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Okeke damian chinomso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Okeke damian chinomso

Guest
Pls, im in midle of no wia in my life nw, evry hope N aspiration N faith i had in me sims 2 reach a dead end. My faith in God is lowest in my life nw, evrytin sims 2 b against me, my parents N siblins are sufrenin, my ### visa aplicatn sims 2 hit a hitch N dead end, worse stil, my parents borwd mony wt huge intrest 2 sponsor me til nw, i cant slip nw, always tinkin bt i dnt want 2 join d Ocultic world bcz of my situatn, Pls i bliv God dosent slip N slumba in my predicament. Im confuz witout hope nw. PLS WAT WIL I DO NW. Pls Pray Hard on my behalf bcoz i stil bliv dat GOD IS THE CERTAINTY IN MY CONFUSION! Pls pray 4 me nw.
 
James 1:2-4

Dear brothers, is your life full of difficulties and temptations? Then be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything; strong in character, full and complete.

Dear Lord Show ### the Right Way... AMEN
 
Lord in the name of Jesus speak clearly to my ### and let him know that all things come from you and that what You have willed and purposed is where we are in our lives...Lord help him to see the light as we know there is always a way out of every situation through You. Lord touch his faith and speak favor upon this family...touch his mind and heart lift this spirit of self pity and help him to become the soldier that You intended for him to be...Lord rebuke that thought of joining the occult show him why would anyone rather worship the creation rather than the Creator...Lord send Truth to his life in Jesus name...
 
Dear ###,

There are times throughout our lives when we need to call on a higher source for the courage and strength to face the challenges that test our body, mind and spirit. The spirit of faith says, "I don't care what God has to do, He'll turn the world upside down if He has to, but He will change this situation for me."

I pray that many will truly comprehend the limitless, unsurpassed, overwhelming love of our Father. Our Father desires to do something magnificent for you today and He wants to love you exceeding abundantly above all you could ever ask or think. As you await God’s answers I offer and pray this prayer with you:

My heavenly Father loves me. He cares about every detail of my life. I behold what manner of love the Father has for me that I might be called a child of God. I am a child of God and receive all that my inheritance allows. Thank You, Father, for loving me as much as You do! In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that The LORD helps me through the trials that I am going through. Please pray that He provides for all my needs. Also that The LORD protects and delivers me from The Devil & my enemies. Please pray that God gives me the victory over them and all things.
Replies
8
Views
158
I've lent a room to someone and let him use it so that he can put his furniture and things, but he wants to throw away my own belongings and my parents' (now deceased). May this person not be so authoritative, respect me with sensitivity and let me decide what I want to keep. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
166
Please pray that everything I'm worried, anxious and stressed out about this week God handles and works it out in my favor
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom