Thank You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-J

Account Closed
Thank you Lord for being with me during the testing for a new job. I went into the room feeling calm and confident thanks to Your presence, and I feel I did very well. There are ### finalists for two positions - I just pray for Your continued favor and blessing as we proceed. May God's will be done first and foremost in all things. In Your precious name I give thanks - Amen.
 
Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong! Be courageous! Do not be afraid of them! For the Lord your God will be with you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you.

Praise be to the Lord - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
211
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
209
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom