Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
Lord I feel that I pray and pray and things get worse...my boyfriend is a miserable person and he doesn't know how to talk to me and my kids...I'm really getting tired... :(....I really Lord
 
Lord We Pray for ### and her Kids, Let her Boyfriend tongue be tamed to speak sweet, we pray that you keep them all happy and give him chance to understand and share Love, Shower your blessings on all of them - Praying in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Lord touch this situation and have Your way. Lord touch ### to be obedient to You and Your plan. Lord set a hedge around her and her family and bring wisdom and Truth to her spirit...lead and guide her to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...touch her children and keep them safe from any words that could harm their minds and let them know that You are with them in all things in Jesus name...
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN
 
Sometimes, what we've planned for ourselves may not be the right way and Jesus leaves little warning signs along the way and your children are precious to him.

That being said, God Jehovah plans to reign and rule over your life so you may be prosperous and at peace at all times. For the rest of your days, may you grow old to see your children's children. His words never come back void, yes! May the Messiah have his way in your life.

Jehovah is Father for those who don't have Fathers! I know that because I too have a young child who is ten, and I see His unseen Father's work in his life.

And if the Lord is to bring a man to be the head of the home, and I am to be obedient to him as His will specifies, he will bring a man who knows will be good for us both, well, I mean us three, including Christ.

He will watch over you; this is His promise.

Amen.

Just wanted to add, The Lord does urge us in scripture to avoid strife at all costs. Be blessed.
 
Lord please watch over this woman and her children, please touch her boyfriend and help him find peace within himself and bless them with a long happy life, in Jesus' name I pray Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me please forgive me for my AUD and please help me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad and a better employee. My wife and I have AUD. I'm getting tired of working and trying to support my wife and my self and our adult kid's. I am laying on my bed...
Replies
10
Views
240
Dear God please forgive me when I get home from work and I lay on my bed and drink alcohol again to help me stop shaking. I have not begun to sweat yet and I hope that does not happen. And I hope that my wife doesn't get mad at me and I hope that she doesn't drink alcohol today so that she...
Replies
12
Views
273
Dear God please forgive me for not forgiving my wife who I have been with for over ### years. We both have ### and I am so tired of how she talks to me. She used to hold me in high regard and now I feel like she treats me like a looser. I still work very hard and I support my wife and our adult...
Replies
15
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom