2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Father in the name of Jesus I bind pain. Please pray for ### who is going through a difficult time. Healing for ### who is battling illness. Blessings for ### and their family. Thank you for your prayers. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
291
Neidinha Franca
N
R
  • Locked
my prayer request is for healing in my body and deliverance from evil witchcraft spirits
Replies
6
Views
296
J
  • Locked
Honestly, I have been running a charity school with my wife since 2005. The school abides by Matthew Chapter-6. Therefore, it gave opportunity to daily wage earners and low income groups to give a high standard/quality education to their children. The school depends solely on the meagre fees...
Replies
2
Views
214
Neidinha Franca
N
L
  • Locked
Behold the Lamb of God! http://www.biblegate...-37&version=KJV ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings have begun and will be posted each week. AFTER YOU REGISTER AND SIGN IN… You can learn about these Mini Teachings by finding the post...
Replies
2
Views
293
D
  • Locked
I had an interview yesterday with a company that I have been trying to get on with for a while now. It will be full time and more money and I will be able to work as a real counselor. I am only working very part time and had to take a considerable pay cut and my hours are horrendous. Please pray...
Replies
4
Views
240
Neidinha Franca
N
M
  • Locked
This weekend is a very important game for our team and the band. I have a cold and the band needs me for Saturday.
Replies
1
Views
167
  • Locked
i am sick today.... i am feeling vomiting sensation..i was fasting sice ### days... even today also.. ...i had coffe thrice..i was wake till ###.### in night as i had important work to do at home ...am tired...i feel am gonaa fall down now.. plz pray for my health...
Replies
3
Views
221
L
  • Locked
I have a few questions, I'm a believer, yes, I hear the Holy Spirit, and I have a few questions I need clarified: 1. Why did Jehovah allow apartheid, slavery, and oppression on black people, then call me and settle His Spirit in me? How can He love all people when He allows some to be...
Replies
4
Views
336
F
  • Locked
I thank You Father for being with me through out the years and helping me in every situation. Father when things have been rough regardless You have taught me through all of my trials and tribulations, You have not caused any bad thing to happen to me; but You have allowed some things to happen...
Replies
2
Views
162
G
  • Locked
Please say a prayer for my daughter who is taking another nursing exam this morn, the 3rd this week. She has had so much stress in the last 6 months, she lost her father, who was only ill for less than a month, then last her great-grandmother last week. Times have been rough for us, but she...
Replies
3
Views
350
Back
Top Bottom