2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Request your prayers for me at my work. Have a co-worker trying his best to harm me and my reputation at my work. There are no grounds for him to do so. He has spread lies and deceit at my expense to cover his own mismanagement, and other poor job performance issues- he's trying to get me fired...
Replies
7
Views
408
B
  • Locked
My ### passed away on ### August 2011. I request prayer help for her to meet JESUS and be with HIM forever. As well, my old ### cannot contain grief over the loss of her. He needs prayers. And pray for me also for coming into terms with the loss.
Replies
3
Views
270
L
  • Locked
my elderly ### needs healing from her many diseases. I want her to have some good years left. Also my ### has been out of work for two years and desperately needs disability for his back and has been turned down twice. He is now awaiting for a court date. Please pray that it comes soon and...
Replies
3
Views
273
L
  • Locked
praise the lord we are estimated to built church at ###, at ###, ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
2
Views
288
V
  • Locked
Thank you God for watching over my wife and myself. Please pray for my wife that she does not hurt or worry in any way. Please keep us in your prayers that my next door ### do not harass us.
Replies
2
Views
186
Faith in God...
F
M
  • Locked
Lord I come before Your throne of mercy and healing, not for myself, but for my ###. Heal her Lord in thy mercy, touch her Lord with thy power. Fill her with thy Holy Spirit Lord. Lord heal my ###. In Christ Jesus I pray. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
445
B
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, please allow good to happen to me-starting today, right now. Please, do not allow the mean person in my home to hurt me anymore. Please stop her saying lies about me-end the nastiness. Every stupid thing she is saying about me-is what she is actually doing. I no longer want to live...
Replies
2
Views
234
F
  • Locked
Jesus, please help me build a successful career that I have been so longing. Bless me with the job that is most suitable for me and my family. Help me find the work that will help me develop myself without sacrificing time for my family. Help me find the work that I will love and the company who...
Replies
4
Views
274
M
  • Locked
I feel that I'm out of touch with our LORD because of my sin. Therefore I would love you to pray for me that I'm close to God, do His will and obey His voice. Please pray that I have the faith to know that I am forgiven... Important, that I am very prosperous in what I do. I keep succeeding my...
Replies
7
Views
387
M
  • Locked
please pray for my relationship. My mate's name is ### ### my name is ### we have been dating for a year and he has met this girl name ### and is willing to throw our relationship out to pursue her. I pray that his heart is open to forgive any hurts I have caused and remove the lust in his eyes...
Replies
6
Views
319
Back
Top Bottom