Lord In Heaven, Heal ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mononen

Guest
Lord I come before Your throne of mercy and healing, not for myself, but for my ###. Heal her Lord in thy mercy, touch her Lord with thy power. Fill her with thy Holy Spirit Lord. Lord heal my ###. In Christ Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
i prayed Lord Almighty for your wife's health and answered by a vision that He is going to give her full health. Fear not
 
Praying for you and your wife. May the Lord our God will bless you with the grace you are asking for. Amen.,
 
Father God I ask that You would heal this wife of every way she is in need of healing, and fill her with Your blessed Holy Spirit. I ask this in the Holy name of Jesus, and I thank You for hearing this prayer and I believe You for the answer. Amen.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?

(Jeremiah 32:2)

Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ### today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of God, the father, the son and the holy spirit, O Lord my heavenly father have mercy, pity and grace over my mother ### forgive her of all her sins. deliver her from all evil illnesses and spiritual attacks on her body her soul and spirit. let your power and the holy spirit heal all...
Replies
7
Views
191
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
273
Please ask the Lord to touch my wife with His healing hand. She needs a special touch on her jaw to heal the cause of intense pain. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom