2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
I ask for continued prayers for my son ### he will be getting out oct 22 2011. His wife has filed for divorce and is pregnant with another man's child. Please I ask that he will be able to live with his children and be a family. Please dear Lord grant me the miracle of which I have been praying...
Replies
1
Views
173
  • Locked
My son (###) just called & said he missed half the school day because he was being bullied. I praise God because vengeance is His, and because every word of God proves true. I bind satan in the Name of Jesus and command that he repay everything he's stolen from me 7 times to the glory of God the...
Replies
2
Views
234
Z
  • Locked
Pray for ### to get a nice job and for our relationship to be strong and for myself to pass with distinction at the university.
Replies
2
Views
234
P
  • Locked
I come for pray in the name of Jesus for a financial blessing, school to be paid, creditors to be paid and IRS to be paid, all of this debt to be paid in full. I pray for Jesus' continued presence when I am on the job and at home. I pray for help in taking care of my daughter, granddaughter and...
Replies
2
Views
259
  • Locked
please pray for my ### & ###. they are ill. pray for them for that they can get cure from all illness. pray for me. i am on some problem & i want to live with my ###, ### & with my ###. also i need a job. please pray.
Replies
3
Views
209
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### who lost his mother to cancer this week, please pray that he finds peace. He looked so sad today. Please pray for me and my mother, that she has a good day. Thanks
Replies
2
Views
208
glenda
G
T
  • Locked
I would like to say a prayer for my future wife, ###. ### wasn't raised in a family where Christianity is practiced, but she does have a belief in God and wants to know more. I believe she is like others who only hear the, "Big Brother ready to punish" aspect and it make her afraid some. I pray...
Replies
4
Views
257
  • Locked
Lord God I come to you on bended knee to worship you. To praise you, to thank you for all the love you give to me. Thank you for the answering of prayers. Thank you for loving me. Sweet Jesus can you put your protective shield around me and my health. That I will stay healthy, and that the...
Replies
3
Views
206
Faith in God...
F
  • Locked
I'M FOUND IN THE ARMS OF LOVE. YOUR LOVE IT HAS SAVED MY SOUL. I'LL RUN TO YOUR ARMS OF LOVE!!!! YOUR LIGHTS GUNA LEAD ME HOME!! I LOVE YOU GOD. THANK YOU FOR A YOU DO. I KNOW I'M FORGIVEN. THANK YOU. ALL FOCUS IS ON YOU LORD. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT MESSAGE TONIGHT. MATTHEW 5:14 - BE A LIGHT...
Replies
3
Views
218
LoveJoyPeace
L
B
  • Locked
My husband and I are requesting prayer for the quick sell of our home to avoid credit issues or hurting our witness as a result in Jesus name. Need home to sell by end of this month. Thanks for touching and agreeing with us.
Replies
2
Views
445
Back
Top Bottom