My Friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter markdf11
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markdf11

Guest
Please pray for my friend ### who lost his mother to cancer this week, please pray that he finds peace. He looked so sad today. Please pray for me and my mother, that she has a good day. Thanks
 
Father above I pray that you be with ### during this time of sorrow and watch over him. I pray for ### and his mother Father to know that you are always with them and that today is the day that the Lord has made and with that it is good. Amen
 
Turn to the Lord, He consoles guides and protects. May God bless your friend ###, mother and you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me & my friend are supposed to be going church today & she's not answering my text, so please pray for us
Replies
10
Views
182
Jesus I pray that you can save my friend, he has failed ### brain death tests and I need a miracle. I have faith he can make it, but I need a miracle to save him. Lord please let him pass this ### test tomorrow and let him continue his life. He has too much to live for to be taken now. Save him...
Replies
12
Views
222
Lord God Almighty, the most loving and merciful Father to us all. I beg You to help my friend. He has been struggling for months since his relationship ended. He is sick and hasnt been eating. The devil tempted him with alcohol and drugs, and in his weakest and most vunerable time, my friend...
Replies
13
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom