Praise And Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I come to you on bended knee to worship you. To

praise you, to thank you for all the love you give to me.

Thank you for the answering of prayers. Thank you for

loving me. Sweet Jesus can you put your protective shield

around me and my health. That I will stay healthy, and

that the pain and breathing problems I have will vanish

forevermore. Thank you Jesus, precious is your name

amen
 
In the name of Jesus ### will continue to be in good health and that she is always protected by God's love. We believe if and receive. Amen
 
1 May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble;

May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;

2 May He send you help from the sanctuary,

And strengthen you out of Zion;

3 May He remember all your offerings,

And accept your burnt sacrifice. Selah

4 May He grant you according to your heart’s desire,

And fulfill all your purpose.

5 We will rejoice in your salvation,

And in the name of our God we will set up our banners!

May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.

6 Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed;

He will answer him from His holy heaven

With the saving strength of His right hand.

7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses;

But we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

8 They have bowed down and fallen;

But we have risen and stand upright.

9 Save, LORD!

May the King answer us when we call.-Psalm 20

Amen and amen as we claim and declare the blessing of Your precious word over our dear sister, ###, in Jesus' Name.
 
Father God I thank You for all the prayers you have answered for this person, and I ask that you would heal this heal this person in every way this person is in need of healing. Father You see the needs and I am believing You for the healing of this person. I thank You for hearing this prayer. amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To almighty god and Jesus. I just returned from the doctor and all is well except this ###. There’s a few issues with the ### but to Jesus and god be the glory. I have been avoiding getting ### but I must realize that the healing I have been praying for it could very well be the answer praise...
Replies
14
Views
205
Praise the lord God in Jesus name father clear my between jobs u know my confusion about job am handing to ur hands how will you show me the way that glory ur name .Amen
Replies
6
Views
188
We would like to request prayer for togetherness in this family and giving praise, unto the Lord for my husband having started on his injections, to lower his PSA, and pray that happens, so he can move on to surgery, and live a better life. In Jesus name we pray. Prayer that my appointments are...
Replies
8
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom