Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
My son (###) just called & said he missed half the school day because he was being bullied. I praise God because vengeance is His, and because every word of God proves true. I bind satan in the Name of Jesus and command that he repay everything he's stolen from me 7 times to the glory of God the Father. Amen
 
In Jesus mighty Name as I stand in agreement with our sister here. May her son become Your great servant when he grows up dear Lord. Bless him with heart that loves and honors You greatly...and bless his going in and coming out...yes Lord, please him with good school friends..if it is possible with You, friends whose parents are good Christians Lord too. Thank You Lord as we ask this in Your precious Name, amen.

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,

And every tongue which rises against you in judgment

You shall condemn.

This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,

And their righteousness is from Me,”

Says the LORD.-Isaiah 54
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me against Bullying and witchcraft
Replies
11
Views
291
Praying to stop being a target for nonstop bullying and to stop being harrassed
Replies
12
Views
200
Please pray for the family that is being bullied by the church Pastors and members both bullying the one family to the point of where the family is becoming overwhelmed depressed and suicidal please pray Jesus shed blood over this horrible situation. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for hearing and...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom