2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
Recently I have been having stomach problems. Please pray that I make a quick recovery.
Replies
4
Views
235
?
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my boyfriend ###... We were having some problems with communication and last night I told him that we should just be friends. I am just so very sad right now because I love him so much and really want a future with him. Please pray that he comes back to me and that he will...
Replies
3
Views
493
binbin
B
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who is very sick and needs to be saved and healed from hospice.
Replies
4
Views
348
PrayerAngel
P
  • Locked
Dear Father, I found 2 days ago bumps on my nape. Thank You for the bumps. I don't know what they are as I don't have enough money to check with the doctor, because I'm still in the probation employment status, therefore, I don't have any medical coverage yet from the company. However, I...
Replies
4
Views
294
J
  • Locked
hello everyone i want to thank you for your prayers i went on my job interview and was told we had several applications to review we will call you---i left, within 10 minutes i was called and asked to turn around and come back--i did---i was hired!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god and thank you --i want to...
Replies
7
Views
325
S
  • Locked
I was raised in a Christian home and know the power of prayer and the miracles God is capable of. I have failed God so many times and I have begun to feel His conviction on my life to turn back to Him but I'm so afraid He will refuse me or I will fail Him again. Sometimes I think the sins I've...
Replies
6
Views
284
  • Locked
I believe that there is power in prayer. I need all of you tonight to pray that I pass my final exam tomorrow. I need 80 out of 100 questions to pass. Please pray that I remember all that I study tonight. Angels of God intercede on my behalf. Pray the Father that He will show me mercy and...
Replies
3
Views
223
C
  • Locked
Praise the Lord our God. For He is Great. For He is wonderful. For He is forgiving. For He is loving. Oh Father we love thee. Father I thank you for all what you have done in my life oh Lord. I am grateful. Praise to thy Holy name.
Replies
3
Views
194
M
  • Locked
Hi, I'm just praying for strength to be a better man for my family. To get rid of all the things hindering me and to move forward in Christ. Thank You
Replies
6
Views
271
Maurice
M
B
  • Locked
Please pray that both of my children can beat their addictions. They have so much more to offer...
Replies
5
Views
232
Back
Top Bottom