Bumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I found 2 days ago bumps on my nape. Thank You for the bumps. I don't know what they are as I don't have enough money to check with the doctor, because I'm still in the probation employment status, therefore, I don't have any medical coverage yet from the company. However, I proclaim healing from any diseases on my body in Jesus' name! I command all diseases to get out from my body in Jesus' name! Thank you, Lord. Father, I thank You also for Your acceptance on my hope for my bright future, safe traffic, and an accomplishment of financial provision for study abroad. Please bless my marriage's reunification, my new employment process with success, my brothers and sister who have their prayers every day with answered prayers, my sister who is making her move to carry out her business with success, my brothers' deeper relationship with parents, and my job for today. I'm sorry for my inappropriate attitudes, Lord. Please use me to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Praise God! I stand in total agreement with ### give her grace in the hardest place and help her to love you more & more and to sing your praises. Amen!
 
Yes, I too stand in total agreement with all these caring prayers for our dear sister ###- heal her for Your Name sake, dear Jehovah Rapha, amen and amen.
 
.. FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?

(Jeremiah 32:2)

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know why I have bumps in the back of my head, because it doesn’t make any sense. God heal bumps to be free in the back of my head. It doesn’t deserve to have bumps on the back of my head.
Replies
9
Views
183
I don’t know what to do with that, because I refuse to touch it. I know you, God will get rid of the bumps in the front of the right knee of the right leg, because it will be healed to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I love you, God. I can feel pain in the bumps in the front of the...
Replies
8
Views
168
I don’t know what to do with that, because I refuse to touch it. I know you, God will get rid of the bumps in the front of the knee, because it will be healed to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I love you, God.
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom