2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
i have a baby on the way and i have no where to stay, i tried to find help, but where i stay there's no help at all, i don't know what to do. i have no money and really don't want to do the wrong things to get it. i need help so bad it's getting cold and i have no where to go.
Replies
6
Views
314
Janella2631
J
T
  • Locked
I need help finding money to pay for my storage unit and to find stable housing for me and my kids. We are homeless and staying at a horrible shelter. Please pray for ###. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
261
L
  • Locked
I lost my job 15 months ago and have been unable to find another one. Like soooo many people out there. My unemployment is about to run out and I will be homeless. An agency called me yesterday about a job opportunity. Please pray for me to get this job. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
212
E
  • Locked
get behind me satan!!!! NOW!!!!!!!! SCRAM
Replies
7
Views
321
P
  • Locked
I have been out of work for some time now. I pray for a miracle tonight. Please pray that I will get some financial relief so that I am able to pay my mortgage, feed my son, help him to be able to afford the dental surgery he needs, and so that we are able to eat. Please pray that I get the...
Replies
5
Views
240
T
  • Locked
This is for my son ###. His new security business needs a boost. He has a ### yo son and wife who depend on him. Please pray that he will get some new and big accounts that will help him keep his doors open. He is a good man and a former law enforcement officer.
Replies
2
Views
236
H
  • Locked
Please pray that God will send a buyer for our house. We bought the house in error now we cannot afford the monthly mortgage payment. Also the house does not serve our needs.
Replies
4
Views
250
P
  • Locked
Pray for me as I will be facing an Immigration Judge on October 20th of this year. I have done all legally possible to solve this issue. Pray that the district attorney be merciful to me. Pray that they issue me a green card. Pray for my finances as this case has already cost me a lot of money...
Replies
3
Views
230
  • Locked
Dear brethren, stand with my country in prayers. We are totally confused since pple are dieing just because they drunk illicit brew, some go blind, some die because they went to fetch fuel from a tanker then ends out in explosion. Some die in collapsing buildings and also road accidents and...
Replies
4
Views
234
R
  • Locked
Please pray that my father lives several more days until all of his family arrives in town. We would be very grateful to have a little time with him to tell him how much we love him and to say goodbye.
Replies
5
Views
408
Back
Top Bottom