Purchaser For House

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjosiah

Guest
Please pray that God will send a buyer for our house.

We bought the house in error now we cannot afford the monthly mortgage payment. Also the house does not serve our needs.
 
Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control.
 
Father God I know that you never give us more than we can bear. I pray that you send the right buyer with the right funds to purchase ### house.

We are human and we do err at times but I do know that you understand. Breakthrough I asks in your name and no other name. Thank you Lord. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need breakthrough in house purchase ----I believe this is God's house for me!
Replies
14
Views
200
I’ve requested prayers in the past to be approved for a mortgage and your prayers worked! However, we keep losing houses to higher bidders and we need a specific type of house because of my disability. Well, we put a bid on a house last night and we have competition. Please say prayers that the...
Replies
10
Views
186
I need a prayer today. We are selling the house and after months on the market we have no buyers. I am feeling anxious, nervous and sad all the time waiting for a buyer. I pray a buyer comes soon
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom