God's Mercy

  • Thread starter Thread starter praxidez
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praxidez

Guest
Pray for me as I will be facing an Immigration Judge on October 20th of this year. I have done all legally possible to solve this issue. Pray that the district attorney be merciful to me. Pray that they issue me a green card. Pray for my finances as this case has already cost me a lot of money. My wife and my two girls need me as I'm the only provider for the family. Thanks and may the Lord bless your ministry.
 
Dear lord, I pray that u help this man for he is struggling to be able to stay here to be able to stay with his family..please dear lord help provide a way..amen
 
"When aliens settle with you in your land, you shall not oppress them. They shall be treated as native-born among you, and you shall love them as people like yourselves, because you were aliens in Egypt. I am the Lord your God" Leviticus 19: 33-34.

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now Lord Jesus to get all this work done here and garden it’s been too hot to get the right Godly to help and trees getting out of control prayers to be able to reach it now amen
Replies
10
Views
159
My husband and my two beautiful daughter’s father disappeared. On purpose. Ghosted us. ###. I need God’s forgiveness. Healing. And I need you to pray and ask God to help my two beautiful daughters to forgive me. I totally ignored them. And I’m ashamed. I need God to help them forgive me. Love...
Replies
9
Views
148
I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom