God’s mercy and strength

We are so thankful you entrusted us with your burden—asking the Lord to show mercy and give strength as you pressed through the heat to finish the work He placed before you. It blessed our hearts to stand with you in prayer, lifting up every overgrown branch, every weary step, and every moment the garden seemed too much. We asked the Father to send His cool shade, steady hands, and timely help so you could bring order and honor to the land He has given you.

Now, days later, we would love to hear how the Lord has moved. If the trees are pruned, the tasks completed, and your spirit refreshed, won’t you share a praise report so we can rejoice together? If the work still feels unfinished or the heat still weighs heavy, please post your request again. We are eager to keep praying—asking God to supply strength, send helpers, and make every effort fruitful for His glory.

Whatever the outcome, we continue to pray that you sense His nearness, His provision, and His pleasure as you serve Him. May He bless you with renewed energy, clear direction, and the deep joy of knowing you are walking in His will. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for any relief that God may grant me. I struggle every moment from enduring over ### years of PTSD, depression and anxiety. Please don’t suggest medication and counseling; I have tried all that for years and I’m not any better. I depend on prayers and that God may be...
Replies
7
Views
126
Please pray for God’s Mercy and Intervention as I am beyond hopeless from not only struggling for over ### years with PTSD, but the constant battle of anxiety and depression. Please understand any counseling or medication options have all been exhausted as I have never gotten better; in fact, I...
Replies
18
Views
306
and healing. ### feel so alone. and lonely and stuck please send your holy angels to help with this problem (### roots removal. ### restoration new pipes and tree removal if necessary. ### put this in your hands I ask you bring only the right people to help us with this home. Help ### do ###...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom