Father's Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ruth

Guest
Please pray that my father lives several more days until all of his family arrives in town. We would be very grateful to have a little time with him to tell him how much we love him and to say goodbye.
 
God can break every fetters! Father in the name of Jesus who died upon the cross to set us free, I pray this family will be united through ###'s father's health. We know you are the healer in the sick room and your line is never too busy to hear our heart's cry as I pray also for healing of our brother; I know when the doctors fail you have never failed us; help him to call upon your name and to ask of your forgiveness upon the bed of afflictions knowing it is never too late to say I am sorry for my sins. Give ### the peace that passeth all understanding and may she also draw ever close to you. These I ask in your precious name. Amen!
 
I pray that your father be surrounded by the love of his family and friends at this time.
 
We remember before You ###’s father who is ill. We humbly ask that You allow ###’s father to stay a little longer as family members gather to wish him good on his journey to You. Lord we ask You to comfort him as all gather. Lord please surround ###’s father with peace and tranquility and joy. Joy that is real, joy that is lasting and complete, which comes only from God for where he will be with God eternally. Thank you Lord for hearing this prayer. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Lord God may peace be with this

ailing man, and may all the family

gather together to say goodbye.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### year old father injured his shoulder and is wearing a sling. He already has health issues (diabetes, high blood pressure). I am asking the Lord to send him angels so he can maintain his balance and not experience additional falls. I also pray he would be protected from dehydration. May...
Replies
8
Views
142
Please pray for ###'s health to be good and stay good. Please pray the same for ### and ###. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
329
I am asking and praying for my ###/###/###. His mental health has been bad recently. He told me that everyday he wants to be gone. He is a man of God, but I feel like everyday, its getting harder and harder for him. I pray for strength please
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom