I Have A Baby On The Way And I'm Homeless

  • Thread starter Thread starter justina
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justina

Guest
i have a baby on the way and i have no where to stay, i tried to find help, but where i stay there's no help at all, i don't know what to do. i have no money and really don't want to do the wrong things to get it. i need help so bad it's getting cold and i have no where to go.
 
Oh Lord we come before thee for our ###. She is without a home. Father I pray for this family to find a home so they can prepare the coming of their new child given by you. Father strengthen this family in prayer in hope and in faith. Oh Father let temptations do not ruin their believes. Oh Father provide for them as they are in need. Thou hast said ''Ask and it shall be given'' oh dear Lord we are asking oh Father. Provide for their needs. In Jesus name AMEN!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. Lord we ask you for favor for ### and her unborn child. They need Your help Lord. We ask You Lord in the time of need to strengthen ###. Let ### know You are there with her through this difficulty. Give her strength. And may You, through this difficulty, be glorified in her life. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on ###'s behalf and supplying all her needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Jesus! you were born in a stable, yet you survived and the wise men brought you gifts. I pray Lord Jesus that someone will extend mercy to ### and provide adequate lodging for ### and her baby that is on the way.

Let nothing befall her & the baby. Lord! may she someday come to know you as Lord & Saviour of her life. Send your guardian angels to protect her from all evil.

Thank you Lord. Amen!
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with Your good care. Please give ### to see a way out door upon ### problem. Please help ### to have a place to live in and a job so that ### can finance ###self and ### baby. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God, I lift to you the situation of this dear sister. May she will find hope and help during this tough times. Please send forth your angels to guide her. Let there be people who will come for her aid. Bless her oh Lord, as she is in great trouble. May you will shower her blessings and abundance according to your riches. Praying through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please remove any stronghold’s that is holding my family and I down lord please break every chain. We been homeless for ### months now and it’s scary it was cold out last night I was so miserable and today I woke up sick which I knew that would happen and I feel like my works is falling...
Replies
9
Views
217
I would like prayer for a relationship I’m in. Two years ago, I moved in with him, but it always felt like something I didn’t really want. Now I want to leave, but if I do, I’ll be homeless and I don’t have much money for a place to stay. I’ve been trying to have the conversation with my partner...
Replies
8
Views
305
I need a house, I'm homeless, I need a husband, I need cars, I've been tricked, I need capital for business, I need a good job. Want to go back to soul winning. I need financial breakthrough. $$$$.
Replies
5
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom