Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackie

Guest
hello everyone i want to thank you for your prayers i went on my job interview and was told we had several applications to review we will call you---i left, within 10 minutes i was called and asked to turn around and come back--i did---i was hired!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god and thank you --i want to pray for the needs that are out there...god bless us all
 
Dear Father, I'm so glad to hear how You have worked together with ### to bring all goodness upon her. Please bless her job with success, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you God Jehovah for hearing and answering prayers!!! In Jesus name... Amen.
 
Thank you Lord for your daughter and for providing that job for her. Help her to give back to you or to someone in need. You blessed her Lord & now is her time to bless. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. May the Lord bless you and keep you! I thank everyone who's been praying for my requests so far. I'm posting again because I've hit a bump on my road to employment. I've passed the interview and work sample check. Now I'm stuck on the reference stage. One of my references came through...
Replies
10
Views
181
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
194
Please stand with my husband and me in prayer for a total financial breakthrough. We are asking God to open doors for stable, fulfilling jobs for both of us. Please pray for favor during our job applications and interviews, and for God's peace and provision to cover our family's needs while we...
Replies
14
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom