Sing It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiloveimhaley

Prayer Warrior
I'M FOUND IN THE ARMS OF LOVE. YOUR LOVE IT HAS SAVED MY SOUL. I'LL RUN TO YOUR ARMS OF LOVE!!!! YOUR LIGHTS GUNA LEAD ME HOME!!

I LOVE YOU GOD. THANK YOU FOR A YOU DO. I KNOW I'M FORGIVEN. THANK YOU. ALL FOCUS IS ON YOU LORD. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT MESSAGE TONIGHT.

MATTHEW 5:14 - BE A LIGHT. GLOW IN THE DARK.

HE SENT HIS OWN AND ONLY SON TO DIE ON THE CROSS FOR ALL OF OUR SINS. WE HAVE A LOVING GOD. HE LOVES US SOOOOO MUCH. AHHHHHH

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM IT OUT. I'M SAVED! AND FORGIVEN! AND I'M LOVED!!!! I LOVE MY FATHER!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the midst of difficulties. David’s confidence was not in...
Replies
10
Views
296
O Lord God as I listen to the little ones sing in glorifying Your name, I lift them up before You. I ask that Your angels watch over them awake, and asleep. That they keep them from all evil of man, and of Satan. That these little ones even at a young age come to hear the good news of the gospel...
Replies
8
Views
180
play and sing at a professional level thanks
Replies
5
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom