Father, Please Allow Good:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Jesus, please allow good to happen to me-starting today, right now. Please, do not allow the mean person in my home to hurt me anymore. Please stop her saying lies about me-end the nastiness. Every stupid thing she is saying about me-is what she is actually doing. I no longer want to live in a home, where somebody speaks out lies about me-it's unhealthy so please remove it. And please do not let her continue to empower herself by talking about my pain and agony. Just because she doesn't have turmoil in her life, doesn't mean she needs to use somebody else's pain to make herself feel better. Please confirm to me that I have won this battle. I have bad chest pain from what she did today, but we found out it wasn't a stroke. Please send a kind, good husband to come and remove me from all this trauma, but end all the nonsense and the lies she is talking right now. In Jesus name I pray/Amen.
 
Father God I ask that You would intervene in this home situation, and bring peace into this home. This I ask in the name of Jesus.
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ### today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, it has been over a month since I have spent time with my girlfriend, ###. Please open her heart and her mind that she will contact me soon. I love her dearly and miss fellowship with her. Please allow her to contact me via a phone call or text. I will continue to pray and believe that...
Replies
7
Views
322
Heavenly father please allow me a long sleep tonight 😴 🙏🏼 please fix my insomnia in Jesus name amen 🙏🏼
Replies
7
Views
283
Father please allow me to have peace in my life. I have sacrificed all for my child. I am worn to pieces. Her father constantly belittles me. My child lies and steals constantly. I want to check on our so badly.
Replies
7
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom