Prayers For ### At ### This Moring

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geoffreyu

Guest
Request your prayers for me at my work. Have a co-worker trying his best to harm me and my reputation at my work. There are no grounds for him to do so. He has spread lies and deceit at my expense to cover his own mismanagement, and other poor job performance issues- he's trying to get me fired even as we speak. I pretty sure I will be facing our five owners and our HR manager (my boss) later this morning probably around 10:00 a.m. EST. He might even show up too. I need prayers of support and especially for the Lord's will be done in this matter and also that I am totally vindicated. I also need the wisdom and words to say and do the right things and act in the right way, according to God's will in this matter. I declare no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. I am of God and have overcome Satan, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I fear no evil for the Lord is with me. Jesus is my fortress and deliverer. I am delivered from the evils of this world for it is the will of God. There is no insight, no wisdom, and no plan that can succeed against the Lord. I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding. God is on my side, God is in me. Who can be against me? I am an overcomer and I have overcome by the Blood of the Lamb of my testimony in Christ Jesus. The Righteous one takes note of the house of the wicked and brings the wicked to ruin. Thanks you for your prayers and support! ~###
 
Request your prayers for me at my work. I have a co-worker trying his best to harm me and my reputation at my work. There are no grounds for him to do so. He has spread lies and deceit at my expense to cover his own mismanagement, and other poor job performance issues- he's trying to get me fired even as we speak. I am pretty sure I will be facing our five owners and our HR manager (my boss) later this morning probably around 10:00 a.m. (###). He might even show up too. I need prayers of support and especially for the Lord's will be done in this matter and also that I am totally vindicated. I also need the wisdom and words to say and do the right things and act in the right way, according to God's will in this matter. I declare no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. I am of God and have overcome Satan, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I fear no evil for the Lord is with me. Jesus is my fortress and deliverer. I am delivered from the evils of this world for it is the will of God. There is no insight, no wisdom, and no plan that can succeed against the Lord. I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding. God is on my side, God is in me. Who can be against me? I am an overcomer and I have overcome by the Blood of the Lamb of my testimony in Christ Jesus. The Righteous one takes note of the house of the wicked and brings the wicked to ruin. Thanks you for your prayers and support! ~###
 
Father God I ask that you would bring peace to this work place, and stop the lies and deceit. This I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Dear Father Almighty We pray for ###...Forgive his sins and lead him into salvation...help him father and protect him from the current situation....Fill him with wisdom and be with him when he is facing the Trial...Thanking father for helping him...we surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Father in heaven, we bow before your awesome presence and worship you in spirit and in truth. As we worship you, we also intercede on behalf of ###. We cover him with the blood of Jesus Christ.

You know what is going on in his life and at work. You know what his boss is doing. Lord we oppose every spirit of deception of oppression. We ask that you destroy every satanic opposition at work against ###. We nullify the activities of the enemy on his life.

As he will have the opportunity to expose the work of the enemy, we pray that you give him boldness and authority to speak the truth in Jesus name.

We pray that he does speak with the fear of the Holy Spirit and be mindful of the salvation of both his boss and the owners of his company. Maybe you have worked out the circumstances this way so that they might hear the gospel. This may be their season and their opportunity to meet their Lord and savior Jesus Christ in whose name we pray and give you thanks and adoration amen!
 
Geoffreyu, you are protected and covered by and with the blood of Jesus Christ. Fear not for the Lord is with you. Thank you Lord for your presence and your faithfulness in Jesus name we pray and we thank you, amen!
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Fill my heart and mind with faith, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. This will work out for my Good. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of you on this site who have taken time out to pray for me and my family it means so much to me. I am here to ask for more prayers so I can make healthier choices each day and love myself and my body more. I just turned ### ### and I am...
Replies
11
Views
188
Tuesday went very well , today I am going to my bank to make some financial decisions, that I’m trying to use to help get blossomed into a financial miracle from my content creations , will read my bible as I wait in the bank lobby , the skills and interests that was given to me by GOD , I fight...
Replies
10
Views
216
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom