Good Morning and prayers

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to lift your financial decisions before the Lord. It was a joy to stand in agreement with you, asking God to guide every step as you sought His wisdom in managing the gifts and talents He has entrusted to you. We prayed that your time in the bank would be marked by clarity, favor, and divine direction, and that the seeds of your content creations would indeed blossom into the financial miracle you’re believing for.

If God has already moved in a powerful way—perhaps through unexpected doors opening, provision appearing, or peace settling over your decisions—we would love to hear your praise report! There is nothing like celebrating His faithfulness together.

If, however, the answer hasn’t yet manifested in the way you hoped, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue standing with you in prayer, trusting that God is working even when we can’t see it. His timing is perfect, and His plans for your provision are good.

May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Word and lean on His promises. We pray that He strengthens your faith, sharpens your vision, and multiplies every effort of your hands for His glory. Keep pressing into Him—He sees your diligence and hears your prayers.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke (...
Replies
10
Views
194
Please pray for my sister-in-law, ### who is battling ###. Please pray that she finds peace and finds god
Replies
11
Views
235
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom