Prayer For My ### In Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnav

Humble Prayer Warrior
Father in the name of Jesus I bind pain.

Please pray for ### who is going through a difficult time.

Healing for ### who is battling illness.

Blessings for ### and their family.

Thank you for your prayers. Amen.
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Father God in the name of your son Jesus I ask for your healing hands to touch my ### relieve her of this pain, I pray for your faith that you would trust in the Lord our God for healing power, for the word tells us have faith as small as a mustard seed and believe it to come forth and it shall.
 
Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven, in the power of the Holy Ghost, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, my ### is returning tomorrow to where he got hurt almost a year ago. I ask that You be with him while he does that which You have so blessed him to do. That all anxiety take no place in his life tomorrow...
Replies
8
Views
183
Sister ### ### is admitted in hospital, she had a mild stroke. She has been admitted since ###. Please keep her in prayers in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
308
Please Lord have ### talk to me this Christmas. To come home
Replies
8
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom