Prayer For Financial Support

  • Thread starter Thread starter joseph suantak
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joseph suantak

Guest
Honestly, I have been running a charity school with my wife since 2005. The school abides by Matthew Chapter-6. Therefore, it gave opportunity to daily wage earners and low income groups to give a high standard/quality education to their children. The school depends solely on the meagre fees received from the poor parents. Therefore, all the staff worked for the welfare of these poor children with meagre emoluments. Today, to meet the criteria set by the Govt., the school is badly in need of funds or free financial support to build/construct a cozy building to roomed classes Creche to Class-V. Classes have been upgraded yearly. Please, remember us in your prayers so that the Glory of His Kingdom be felt through this school.
 
Be encouraged and know that God does everything for a reason; not for our downfall, but for our good and to His glory. The road blocks we face is simply God guiding us. Be encouraged in Jesus name knowing that when one door closes, another one opens. God bless you.

THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY, AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL IN DROUGHT, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES; YOU SHALL BE LIKE A WATERED GARDEN, AND LIKE A SPRING OF WATER, WHOSE WATERS DO NOT FAIL.

Isaiah 58:11

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

"IF YOU THEN, BEING EVIL, KNOW HOW TO GIVE GOOD GIFTS TO YOUR CHILDREN, HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER GIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ASK HIM

Luke 11:13

I expect a miracle from Your mighty hand and I thank You answering our prayers. In Jesus name I pray.Amen
 
Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

KSCE 38 LIFE CHRISTION TELEVISION FatherGod Helps the Body of Christ, to give from the Heart, to Funding. and Donations for 2026-2027, that Donation flooded NoN Stop, the Station KSCE 38, For Funding for 2026-2027. for Christian. programming and Sharing the Gospel Message?? ln JESUS Name Amen...
Replies
9
Views
107
I'm here again today asking for all the people to please pray for us. Until now my spouse hasn't send our allowance. I really don't know what to do know. I'm full with debts that has a large interest rate. I don't know where to get money to pay them. And where to get money for our daily...
Replies
9
Views
127
Praise the Lord God children of the most high God, my name is ### ### ### a Ugandan by nationality an acholi by tribe I and my family members are born again, I come from a family 13 that's my mom, me, five siblings and my lates uncles children, my Dad is a late, he was killed by LRA rebels 1995...
Replies
11
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom