Band

  • Thread starter Thread starter mShaf2012
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mShaf2012

Guest
This weekend is a very important game for our team and the band. I have a cold and the band needs me for Saturday.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

May God fulfill all your desires...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### today im having my ielts exam please pray for me to get 7 band in all modules such as writing,reading,listening..reading is very tough for me 🥺🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
147
Hi everybody! So I'll just get straight to the point, ### and ### are running for roles in our band, making it technically like band leaders but sadly, there is another girl who is running for the same position as us and we personally believe that she is quite mean to other people. Hate the sin...
Replies
7
Views
95
Please pray I will be selected to play guitar in a ### band if it's God's will.
Replies
10
Views
494
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom