2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Please Pray for ###, who was just diagnosed with Bladder Cancer
Replies
3
Views
249
  • Locked
Lord Bless us in all we do, Bless all who are praying for other needs, Lord also remember the needs and suffering your children are going through, relieve them all from pain and agony....We pray in divine name of the Father, Son and The Holy Spirit - AMEN
Replies
3
Views
341
  • Locked
I am almost at the point of tears. The pain in my back is so severe. Please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
312
K
  • Locked
Please pray for my spiritual protection from the enemy of my soul. I am under constant attack. My name is ### ### and I live in ###, MD.
Replies
4
Views
680
J
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I to continue to strive through God, for Satan and the evil spirits to flee and stay away from us and our loved ones. Also, for God to fill us with his Holy Spirit for more guidance and for us to be able to be stronger within the Lord and for us to not give in to any sin...
Replies
5
Views
328
Y
  • Locked
Dear Lord please hold ### in the comfort of your arms while he battles Cancer. Please help the doctors find the needed bone marrow match, and give ### the strength to handle the treatment he now begins. In Jesus' name, I pray.
Replies
5
Views
284
P
  • Locked
We have been planning to buy a house, our first house. Everything seemed like it was going well and we set a closing date and everything. We gave notice to our apartments that we had to break our lease and would be moving out. They even found someone else to rent our apartment already so we...
Replies
7
Views
395
F
  • Locked
please let a job come my way tomorrow ###-###-### or I will be homeless Lord, please let a job come in my life tomorrow ###-###-### or I will be homeless, all I want to do is work, please Lord, I need you now. Thank you and please forgive me for everything I have done in my life.
Replies
6
Views
591
  • Locked
I have to share something with everybody that my son read me that made me laugh so hard. Laughter is medicine to the soul!! We truly serve an awesome, loving, caring God!! Three little boys, ages ###, ###, and ### are excessively mischievous. They are always getting into trouble and their...
Replies
3
Views
312
  • Locked
Morning everyone I pray that today you have all the strength to face the day and meet all the requirements through His grace. Please pray for my mother's health who is suffering from heart problems and also has the problems from familiar spirits. Please pray for her deliverance and healing and...
Replies
6
Views
396
Back
Top Bottom