Back Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; Nor has He hidden His face from Him; But when He cried to Him, He heard.

Psalm 22:24

Let's Pray: Loving Father! I thank and praise for this gift of life, which You have so graciously given, but Lord, I am weary of undergoing this agony, pain, and anguish, which is hindering my normal life. How long should I suffer like this, Lord? Have mercy upon me and deliver me from this back pain. Lord, if I have displeased You in any way, kindly forgive me and heal me. The Scripture says that You have already borne our griefs and sorrows on the cross and that we are healed by Your stripes. I look up to You, my Master! Let Your healing hands touch me and heal me of this agony. I know that You are full of love and compassion. You are the Lord of healings and everything is possible with You. I pray in Your precious name that this sickness be removed from me. Thank You for answering my prayers, Lord! In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray! Amen.
 
John 15:7 says "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you."

Heavenly Father, we pray for this sister may she remain in you and in your words, Lord. As per your promise to listen to her prayer, Lord, as she is suffering from severe back pain. You are the same Lord who healed many who came to you with belief; today, touch this sister, Lord, and heal her back pain, Lord. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
 
Lord, I stand in total agreement with all the above prayers for ###'s total healing. Please Lord reveal to her what she needs to do to get her full healing as I ask this in Your mighty Name, amen.

7 In my distress I called upon the LORD,

And cried out to my God;

He heard my voice from His temple,

And my cry entered His ears.-2 Samuel 22
 
Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat.

Don’t let pain, fear, or anxiety interfere or try to rule my life. Deliver Me Lord Jesus of every spirit that is not of you trying to destroy or hinder my walk with You. Fill my heart and mind with faith, peace, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. God I know in my heart, that all things will work out for my Good because I love You. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and every member of this prayer site. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Father praying for ### and your healing. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feet pain. Streched muscles in feet Pain in some positions in the upper back. Stomach acid. Acid reflux.
Replies
10
Views
214
Please pray for ###, ### yr old friend who has extreme back pain which is effecting her ability to walk, pray for relief and that doctors find and treat source of pain.
Replies
12
Views
196
Pls pray for my ### year old daughter ### . She has back pain from many months now. May our good Lord touch and heal her completely.
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom