Prayer Fpr ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Breezyannie3@aol.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Breezyannie3@aol.com

Guest
Please Pray for ###, who was just diagnosed with Bladder Cancer
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request for the healing of ###. God is a healer and God has heard our prayers. God is in control.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Lord help ### with anxiety and the truth. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need your prayers, everyday there are some wicked and demonic people that have vow to hurt me or do me harm. I want God to vindicate for me and trouble my enemies.
Replies
7
Views
115
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a tender heart. You know the love I have lost and the emptiness I now feel. Thank You for the love I shared with my husband—a love that will always be part of me. Lord, in Your perfect time, I pray that You prepare someone who will love me with kindness...
Replies
9
Views
344
10 years. Lord please send angels to find the root cause of the problem. Help with phone conversation. Teeth dehydration issues. My mom needs healing and grandma. Please heal my mom's teeth. Please heal my mom's brain, forgive me for anger. I'm scared and I need freedom from unclean spirit...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom