Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God, I need you now and always. You are my strength.

You are my Lord and Savior. You are my everything.

Please Lord keep me in good health so I can be

an instrument of you, in Jesus name I pray.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

Let’s pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Let my life glorify You. Teach me how to take excellent care of myself for the glory of God. Heal me and make me whole in Christ. Amen.
 
I pray Lord Jesus that you bless this sister with good health and strengthen her for your work here on earth. The harvest is ripe but the workers are few, put her at the place where you want her to be. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide this person with enough strength and good health. Give all the happiness and help her to be help to others.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord, I am in agreement with this prayer for my ###, in the Lord. Keep her healthy so she can serve You by helping others. Let her life and her work bring glory and honor to Your name. Let her be an instrument in Your hands and help her to walk in obedience to Your will and be a sanctified vessel of honor in Your hands, in Jesus name, amen

CAUSE ME TO HEAR THY LOVINGKINDNESS IN THE MORNING; FOR IN THEE DO I TRUST; CAUSE ME TO KNOW THE WAY WHEREIN I SHOULD WALK; FOR I LIFT UP MY SOUL UNTO THEE. PS. 143:8
 
Lord help us with our morning coffee in strength. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank you Lord for waking up us all and giving us good health. I pray that you will continue to give us good health. I pray for my daughters safety while in school. Father God, we ask for your guidance for my daughter ### as she face sets of exams after exams. May you give her the...
Replies
10
Views
140
Heavenly Father, I thank You for life, my family, and my career. Let Your divine health, protection, strength, and peace rest upon us. Keep sickness and harm far from us. Give me wisdom, compassion, excellence, and favor in my nursing career. Your Word declares, “I will restore health unto thee...
Replies
11
Views
140
Father I come to You and thank You as my husband survived the "silent heart attack" - the Dr said his daily pain masked the pain of his heart attack. Lord Jesus please we see the cardiologist today and he will reveal the plan - whether surgery or medication. I beg for my husband to change his...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom