Health And Healing For ### Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bibleman46

Faithful Servant
I have a couple of Christian friends who need prayer for their healing. ### has been having back problems and is suffering with Bronchitis. ### is in the hospital to have tumors removed from her colon. Please Pray that all goes well with her situation and that the tumors are not cancerous. Please keep these 2 wonderful people in your prayers. Thank you for praying and God bless you!
 
Lord Jesus you went around healing manner of diseases. Please heal these Christians who are suffering from illness. I pray that the sicknesses are removed from their lives Amen
 
By your stripes they are healed. Father I pray for your continued healing in the lives of ### and ###. I pray that ###'s back pain and bronchitis gone. I pray for ### to have successful removal of tumor and cancer free. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for great health, a new home, a new job, a new car, a new bike, a new iPhone. I pray to be healed from mental illness and for the judge to take mental illness off of my medical records so I don't have to be on the injection for the mental illness that I have. I want to come off of the...
Replies
8
Views
118
Prayers for my love ### for his MRI test results to show no more bad news
Replies
9
Views
119
Hi, my name is ### Please Pray for God to Heal my Kidneys and Kidney Stones. Please ask Him to send His Healing Hand to touch my Body. Thank You 🩷
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom