Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter BERMUDA871
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BERMUDA871

Guest
My name is ###. Please pray for my relationship with my fiance ###. He needs a real healing from the Lord from his past relationship before he can move on I believe. His heart is cold and bitter and he takes it out on me all the time. We have been separated now for several weeks without any communication. I know if it's God's will he will return. ### seems to come up with reasons to continually break up with me because of fear of his past relationship repeating itself I think. He is age ### and she cheated on him with a ### year old boy. I have been so loving and supportive but I am at my wits end with having my love tested over and over. Thank you!!!!
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Praying for ### and your relationship. Amen.
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. He feels disconnected and thinks about separating. He's away now several weeks. Please pray that his love for me returns and that we're able to rebuild this relationship if it's God's will ♥️ It's really hard not to try to control everything...
Replies
12
Views
180
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
146
Asking for God's will to happen in my relationship with my fiancé. It's been a very difficult time and he's probably making a decision about whether we should stay together or not tomorrow. I ask that God gives him wisdom snd strength to make the right decision. Asking that God's perfect will...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom