My ###'s Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shevon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shevon

Guest
Please could you stand in the gap for my ###'s healing

She has been admitted in hospital. She has had no appetite to eat any food and now is on the drip. They also said they found water on her lung. Please could you stand in agreement with me for healing.
 
Lord, I pray in the wonderful, powerful name of Jesus that you touch ### that your healing power flows through her body. I pray that you wrap your loving strong arms around ### so she knows that the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is holding her and that you will never leave or forsake her. In Jesus' Powerful, loving name!! Amen and Amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers for the healing of your love one.
 
Father in the name of Jesus I pray the power of healing down on ### as I stand in the gap realizing that all things are possible as long as I believe. I know you can do Daddy Jesus; you have done it over & over again.

My faith looks up to thee O Lamb of Calvery!

Take away what is not of her, remove the water on her lungs. Fit her up Lord Jesus as you did for the woman with the issue of blood.

Help her to realize that you are her Lord and Saviour; I ask for saving grace in this time of affliction and the peace that passeth all understanding.

I pray also for ### that he will be comforted in this situation and be drawn ever closer to you Lord.

Thank you Lord for your grace & Mercies that you have bestowed upon us and what you are about to do for ###. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

Thank You for hearing this prayer. You know ###'s grans so much better than I do. You know her sickness and the burden she carries. You also know her heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ###'s grans now as You work in her life. Lord, I pray for ###'s grans just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe You hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of Your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###'s grans, but I also trust in the plan you have for her life. Lord, I trust you. I ask that You look with mercy and grace toward ###'s grans. Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort her with Your presence. Let ###'s grans know you are there with her through this difficulty. Give her strength. And may You, through this difficulty, be glorified in her life and also in mine. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thanks so much for your pray request sadly she passed away Monday evening thanks so much tho God wanted ### with him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###'s healing, she has very serious health problems. Thank you very much and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
167
Thank you Jesus for life I have been suffering from disappointment and rejection any relationship I have always end with a reason no explanation. My mom is sick she has arthritis and she has been on medication for years I believe that El-Roi See's us and he will make a name for himself through...
Replies
9
Views
206
my name is ###, please pray for my mum to get healed from malaria
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom