Healing For ###'s Husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter arr_ehs
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arr_ehs

Guest
Please pray for my husband ### to get well soon from his fever and cough so he can go back to work. Also for a complete healing of his acidity. Thank you & God bless us all
 
Dear Lord,

You know ### so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ### now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done in ###'s life. Lord, I pray for ### just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life. Lord I ask you to show mercy and grace toward ###. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Let him and his family know you are there with him through this difficulty. Give him strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in his life. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please please pray for my husband ### that he stop smoking forever is damage his health problems. That need stop be selfish only thinking about himself. He had big surgery last year because the diverticulitis because the smoking. He still not listening especially when he is around with his...
Replies
6
Views
154
I am asking for prayers for me and my husband’s current personal and health issues to resolve and end. I pray for all of you too! In Jesus name I pray to God and ask for healing and forgiveness surrounding us in a veil of purple to heal our body, mind, heart and soul.
Replies
13
Views
269
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer thanking you for each blessing you have given’s me. Thank you for taking care of my husband and grandson while hunting today. I bring from my heart an urgent request tonite once again. You say bring my petition to you. Now Father for my husband, he...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom