Financial ### & Ill Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adjator abraham

Guest
I have been suffering from chronic headache for part 4 months without money to take care of myself. I am jobless; I need God's intervention in my situation.
 
I am a farmer, I need financial assistance to go into the poultry business.
 
And why are you anxious about what to wear? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin. And yet I say to you, that even Solomon in all his glory is not arrayed like one of these. - Matthew 6:28-29

Almighty GOD give your son ### Wisdom, Bless his household and remove his poverty Lord Please make him rich in his health, rich in everything he does for a Living, Lord give a kind heart that he pays his tithes on time, We pray in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
I will strengthen the weak.—Ezekiel 34:16

Father,

Thank You for hearing this prayer. I pray for all those in need for friends and my family. I pray for your strength to see us all through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Father, when life seems to throw us a curve when we are unsettled, upset and unnerved. I pray for your wisdom to carry us through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Father, there is never a good time for sorrow or the pain of uncertainty that comes with tomorrow. I pray for your goodness to see us all through when life is the hardest and when times are good. Lord I ask You to open the doors of employment for ###. I ask to you heal him from his pain. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him with your presence. Please give him strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in his life. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers. I've been off college for 1 month. I thought that my symptoms of psychosis were coming back. I've also been having panic attacks. I would really like God to heal me. I've also not been praying which I feel guilty about. I don't know where God is in my life...
Replies
8
Views
156
Myself ###, son to Late ###, my father passed away last week on ### and I could not do much to save his life. He was suffering from pain and I did not have the money to take him to hospital. Though on ### Friday he arranged some money and went to give blood for testing at a hospital. The next...
Replies
11
Views
491
Hello. My name is ### and I've been searching for a job since ### and I've been unsuccessful despite my best efforts. Making matters worse is my chronic health issues. Whenever it looks like things are looking up, I fall ill. Even now I've been dealing with a medical issue for over a year. I...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom