B
babydoll
Guest
Dearest God in heaven, the man responsible for my breakthrough last week a prophet spoke over me and said the breakthrough that I have been aching for has already arrived. Since this is the case—could you please usher me into that breakthrough right now. I ask you to open all the mediums that are preventing me from experiencing this. My heart is in agony, Master, please send me my husband, or at least in his boyfriend capacity. I saved myself all my life for this one person—and now I cannot anymore. So for my sake and purity and his, please give me to the one who is meant exactly for me. Also, if ### was meant to be the one, then please send him to me. He has been on my mind for so long, and I don't know why. I have never kissed a boy afraid that I would be dishonoring the man who is to be my husband. I don't want to be like this anymore. Lord, for what it's worth, please use all your sympathy, mercy, and grace upon me tonight and send my husband to me. I don't care if I don't have food every day or it is in a place where there is power failure, I just need him. Please look upon me with utter compassion. Let my book sales skyrocket, let my sweetheart come to rescue me, and let joy invade my home. And please reunite my cousin with his wife. Let him leave this ungodly union he is in and return to her. In Jesus' name, I beg anxiously. Amen.
