Emergency Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter lorettagrace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lorettagrace

Guest
I owe my x-husband $### by October ### or else I will be put in jail. Please pray that I will be able to get a loan from my bank. Also I lost my wallet with my drivers license. Pray this wallet in found.
 
Dearest God, in You is all we will ever need. Please help ### with her financial needs to avoid suffering legal consequences. Lead her to where she can be spared from this. We ask this in the name of Jesus, our savior, amen.
 
LORD STEP IN AND DO A MIRACULOUS THING ON THIS ###'S BEHALF. AMEN
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father we lift up to you ### and her financial situation, Lord have mercy and send help. Show favor to her and touch her ex-husband's heart that he will be kind and understanding to ###. Also Lord, please help in returning her wallet to her with her driver's ###. Bless her Father and supply all her needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor, in Jesus name we pray amen amen...
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we ask that favor fall upon ### and allow for a miracle in her life that YOU may receive all the glory in Jesus name...
 
Thanks for your prayer - God Bless - ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for ### that he will receive Jesus and the gift of salvation, and whatever he may be planning to do with someone else, that he will be convicted.
Replies
10
Views
165
I need help in praying for divine intervention and favor. I just posted a testimony on my academics and satanic dream attack at the edge of breakthrough and before exams. I just went on my computer and found the module I needed for progression has disappeared. Meaning I may have been registered...
Replies
9
Views
177
My is ###. I am very afraid, story I am possseesed by a spirit and all the time I keep asking it make a specific part of my body swell amd it does n hurts very bad, very real and I wamt to stop doing this, please pray god heals me from this and I physically feel better. ###
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom