2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Lately I have not been praying and I have been sinning more. My girlfriend and son have left me and I don't know what to do with myself I feel like not living anymore. I pray that somehow Lord you can make her love me again and return her to me so we can be a family again but this time us going...
Replies
3
Views
223
angel*
A
M
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, I would love you to pray for the fear of the LORD. For me and you. 2 Corinthians 7 1 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. Dear LORD GOD, I come before...
Replies
5
Views
408
C
  • Locked
In the beginning, this world was paradise. Then Adam and Eve disobeyed their creator and EVIL entered into this world through their SIN. Sin = evil = separation from God, the Creator. All three are the same thing; therefore, as long as there is sin in the world, there will be evil and separation...
Replies
2
Views
274
S
  • Locked
I'm asking prayer for a close friend of mine to see that he is hurting someone close but he does not see it. I pray cancer doesn't come back on him also. But I want him to wake up to see people who really do care don't need hurt.
Replies
2
Views
305
angel*
A
K
  • Locked
Dear God, I am not good at this sort of thing. I will tell you that a miracle is needed. I am at risk of losing my house. My mom just passed away and I almost did not get there because of money. By God's grace the backyard neighbor helped me with gas money. I have lost my massage license...
Replies
2
Views
241
C
  • Locked
At the beginning of his performance of Handel's Messiah, ### states that he knows of no other composition that provides such joy and hope! Google: "### Handel" to watch. This is a beautiful piece that was composed to the glory of God and his precious son Jesus, the world's Messiah!
Replies
2
Views
368
K
  • Locked
I pray for guidance with the difficulties I am facing. I feel lost and confused. Hurt and alone.
Replies
1
Views
190
Faith in God...
F
K
  • Locked
Please return my lost red item to me.
Replies
1
Views
214
sunni1991
S
  • Locked
I pray for good health for my ### and ###. Lord please give them a long and healthy life. I also pray for an extra income to allow me to take full maternity leave from work. Amen
Replies
1
Views
207
O
  • Locked
I prayed the hedge of thorns prayer. How long does it take to work? I have been separated for five weeks.
Replies
2
Views
296
Back
Top Bottom