I pray for good health for my ### and ###. Lord please give them a long and healthy life. I also pray for an extra income to allow me to take full maternity leave from work. Amen
Lord bless her mom and dad and bring long health to their lives bless ### with income to care for ### blessing in Jesus name...boy or girl? Awesome encouraging picture...new life...bless this child Lord and use them for the glory of Your kingdom...
Thank you Jesus for all you have done and your loving sacrifice on the cross. Please pray for our family and sick cats. Please pray for our finances and paying end of month bills on-time with money left over. We ask in Jesus's name this and for healing for our family every member. I am praying...
### is Praying for protection against enemy attacks over my family and children, my finances. Praying for my business to be profitable and successful ~~ we need to make money for my children and I. We need the help of God to meet our financial stability. In Jesus name.