Prayer for my life, family and finances

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season. It has been our heartfelt honor to lift up your life, your family, and your finances before our Heavenly Father, trusting in His perfect wisdom and timing. We have prayed for His peace to guard your heart, for His provision to meet every need, and for His restoration to bring healing and order to the areas that feel broken.

If God has moved in a mighty way since you shared your request—whether through answered prayer, unexpected blessings, or renewed strength—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If, however, the weight of these burdens still feels heavy and the answers seem distant, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer alongside you, believing that God hears every cry of our hearts. He is near to the brokenhearted, and we stand in agreement that He will make a way where there seems to be no way.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort you with His love, and guide you by His Holy Spirit as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey today again I came here because I'm tired god tired of everything, family decision,they think that every thing is easy just only we don't study as I post before that I'm preparing for jceceb exam many courses so , now exam date has come out and I'm very afraid of what to do coz I had not...
Replies
15
Views
295
Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
98
Thank you Jesus for all you have done and your loving sacrifice on the cross. Please pray for our family and sick cats. Please pray for our finances and paying end of month bills on-time with money left over. We ask in Jesus's name this and for healing for our family every member. I am praying...
Replies
9
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom