Child Who Wants His ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scott

Guest
I'm asking prayer for a close friend of mine to see that he is hurting someone close but he does not see it. I pray cancer doesn't come back on him also. But I want him to wake up to see people who really do care don't need hurt.
 
Dear Lord we pray for this child who wants his real dad. Please lett him know that You are his real Dad, that he has a Father in You. I also pray for this man, that the cancer will not return and that he will see that he should not hurt the people around him. Thank You LORD! Amen.
 
Dear Lord I pray that u work on this man's heart and open his eyes to what he is not seeing..so that he may see the truth as u see it! I pray that u give this man a remorseful heart dear lord...I also pray for this man's health..just bring him to u dear lord and work a miracle in this man's heart and soul..amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone I know wants a son. I pray God has prepared a wonderful woman that he never wronged and is a blessing for his family (and his mother) to bring that child into the world. First I pray his darkness comes to the light so she doesn’t go blindly into the relationship and regret ever doing...
Replies
8
Views
312
Prayer for my friend as he wants his life to be reduced by ### years and ask Jesus to fulfil it
Replies
6
Views
237
A woman wants another child. She raised her son on her own. She's been wanting another child. She has looked into adoption and also has been looking at sperm banks because she doesn't want to worry about a man leaving her for having a child again. Her son's dad told her to get an abortion with...
Replies
12
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom