2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
Please Pray for the ### Family. He has had his feet and hands cut off due to an infection and now his youngest son has the infection. They need all the prayers they can get.
Replies
3
Views
305
P
  • Locked
Need Prayer for the Church finances to sustain the ###
Replies
2
Views
287
Chrystol
C
S
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for the spiritual transformation of a country, including the establishment of churches, religious education, and leadership changes. Please pray for this.
Replies
5
Views
361
PrayerAngel
P
P
  • Locked
pray for ###!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ### am depressed Please help ###!!!!!!!!!
Replies
5
Views
375
J
  • Locked
I've been told by doctors I'm gonna pass within the next few mths. I'm in extreme pain. Can't work. Can't feed my child or do her laundry. Haven't eaten in 3 days. She's been eating lunch @ school however, thank God. It's very hard for me to hang on right now. I simply can't find help. (only...
Replies
7
Views
629
LoveJoyPeace
L
  • Locked
Lord Jesus I am feeling nervous lately. Tired of the same ol, same ol. Lord God, I need a new direction, new friends. I need a little something in my life to get me excited. Please pray that I don't feel nervous, that I get the miraculous healing of my back. I love you God. I am just waiting...
Replies
1
Views
198
sunni1991
S
M
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have lost my job and it effected my daughter. Please give me the guidance and information that I need to find my way to a new and better job. A job that will provide well, that will give me the schedule I need, and give me back the joy of work I used to have. Please lead me to the...
Replies
2
Views
435
Janella2631
J
S
  • Locked
Lord you have been with me in so many of the troubled times in my life and I always knew that you would see me through. I have lost my way Lord and I ask that you please help to set me back on the right track to bless me again with your presence and to restore my hope and faith. Amen
Replies
3
Views
403
S
  • Locked
To Whom it may Concern: In recent months, I contacted your website in regard to a man whose name is ### ("###"). I thank you for your prayers and ask that you please continue to pray with me for this man's salvation (also, for his healing and deliverance from addiction). Please also ask God to...
Replies
1
Views
191
MelissaS1
M
M
  • Locked
Dear Lord, you know what's going on with my best friend, and I'm begging you to help her sleep at night. Her health and stability is slowly deteriorating right now, one because she isn't eating properly but also because she just cannot stay asleep at night. Please God I don't want to see her end...
Replies
1
Views
274
sunni1991
S
Back
Top Bottom