Don't Let Me Do It, Lord.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
I've been told by doctors I'm gonna pass within the next few mths. I'm in extreme pain. Can't work. Can't feed my child or do her laundry. Haven't eaten in 3 days. She's been eating lunch @ school however, thank God. It's very hard for me to hang on right now. I simply can't find help. (only prayer) Everywhere I try, pushes me off onto another person, yet to no avail. Lord, you know what kind of thoughts are entering my mind, and I know You don't want them to become reality, but I can't hang on like this. I'm desperately trying, Lord. I can't do this on my own. I know suicide's not the correct answer.....
 
Lord, please put peace and love in his mind, let the understanding that only you decide how long someone stays on the earth. Lord also let him know that his daughter needs him and by his example is how she will live. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems and though things don't seem like it now as long as he keeps his faith in you Lord that you will improve his life and his daughter's, please Lord bless him at this moment and restore his hope. Amen
 
I am praying for you as well. Please don't do anything to harm yourself. ### needs you!
 
God our Loving Father, we praise you and thank you for all your blessings upon us. Dear God, I lift to you the needs of this brother. Please bring him comfort and hope in his life. Restore his health and whatever needed in his life. Give him enough strength to carry on his responsibilities. Please send help from heaven. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Merciful and Loving Father, Our Great Physician, answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give ### relief from his distress; have mercy on him and hear our prayer (Psalm 4:1). Heal him, LORD, and he will be healed; save him and he will be saved, for you are the one we praise (Jer 17:14). And, Lord, let the Holy Spirit touch ### not to do anything foolish and to open his eyes on a suffering that will be for eternity... In Jesus name. Amen.
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). And do the same for all my family and friends. Meet all of our needs. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health, but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. ” In Jesus’ name I pray.





Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Dear Heavenly Father, grant unto ### Your vision for his life. Cause this man to manage his pain properly though prayer, sharing in the suffering of Jesus Christ, and through doctor prescribed pain medicine. I pray ### you will gain focus of the divine health report that you are completely healed by your Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ. Hold on to the strength of God Almighty and make complete peace with Him. Allow your child to help you with what you need, and share with her about God and eternal things you want her to know. Place your head at the foot of the cross and allow God Almighty to have His Way in you through His Son Jesus Christ. I pray for a divine miracle in your life, and in the life of your child. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon family. I am in so much pain right now.I don't feel like praying. My heart is so Heavy in my chest. At 1st I stopped my husband from driving my vehicles because he wrecked my Honda Accord. By this year I started back allowing him to drive. This is the second set video of him and...
Replies
11
Views
178
please pray that I can pull through throat cancer. I don't want to die. I'm ### and feel, still, that I can be of use somewhere, somehow. please God.
Replies
11
Views
261
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over home Lord remove all those that want to see me lose my home I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against ### shut her mouth from any confrontations heal her heart and mind I'm asking for her deliverance I'm...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom